We’re looking for an experienced and proactive Head of Marketing to join and lead our fledgling but ambitious team in our Manchester office. The successful marketer will be responsible for suggesting, budgeting, leading, tracking and reporting all marketing activity, with a focus on digital and content.
Reporting to the CEO and working alongside an experienced management team, you will develop and own Hiring Hub’s digital budget and strategy, covering digital advertising, audience building, website optimisation and conversion, automated lead nurture, email marketing, and SEO.
In addition, you will support and direct the content team to ensure delivery of thoughtful and engaging content, collateral for sales and relationship teams, and digital assets, and manage third-party suppliers: media buyers, creative agencies, engineering/developers, etc.
To be considered for this role you should have demonstrable management experience, in addition to knowledge of:
- Natural organic search (SEO)
- Creating, managing and optimising PPC campaigns
- Running paid social media activity
- Website conversion (A/B testing and optimisation)
- Creating and monitoring landing pages
- Email marketing
- CRM ownership and customer segmentation (Hubspot)
- Marketing automation; qualifying and nurturing leads
- Analysing and interpreting website usage data and trends to optimise performance
- Reporting/driving improvements across online metrics (traffic, conversion, CPC, CPA, etc)
This is a rare opportunity to play an influential role at a growing company, helping to create and implement new processes, build and lead a team, and work alongside world class leaders in marketing, technology and operations. The successful candidate will receive:
- Up to £50,000 salary
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthdays off
- Central Manchester location
- Perkbox suite of benefits
- Pension scheme
Hiring Hub is an equal opportunities employer that champions diversity. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.