Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious account manager to join us at Hiring Hub on
the employer side of our award-winning marketplace.
Dubbed by Forbes as the “Uber of recruitment”, Hiring Hub is an innovative, investment-
backed technology company on a mission to democratise the recruitment sector; building
tech that helps employers and recruiters work better together.
If you’re looking for company as ambitious as you are, and a role that will give you a
platform to grow within a company with huge growth aspirations (and a share scheme to
match) then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Are you a successful account manager that’s used to working with senior stakeholders
within the recruitment / tech / people & talent sector? We’re seeking someone with a proven
track record in consultative sales, with the ability to develop relationships, strategically grow
business, and enjoys hitting growth targets.
Recruitment is the ultimate ‘human’ industry, so whilst we have created a fantastic
technology platform that connects employers to recruiters and helps both parties work
better together, it’s the additional layer of customer service we put on top that makes Hiring
The ideal account manager will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and
current customers to aid customers in their success using our product and increase revenue
through building successful relationships. This will be done by developing an appropriate
level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and
mitigate any issues the customers may face.
The role is a targeted one, with key measures of success being client retention, account
value, and growth. Your responsibilities will be:
Senior Account Manager
Hiring Hub’s Key Account Managers are responsible for helping our customers – SME
employers and our small independent recruitment agencies, find success through Hiring
Hub. Our Key Account Managers deliver a proactive and efficient service to our community
of employers, and act as their advocates within the Marketplace. The Key Account Managers
ensure effective communication between employers and recruiters, including general
updates and helpful market insight. They are ultimately responsible for the success of our
employers on the Marketplace.
The duties and responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager consist of:
- Acting as a main point of contact and account-managing a pool of employer accounts
assigned to them.
- Onboarding new employers and ensuring they understand how to use the system.
- Liaising with the Acquisitions team to onboard brand-new clients and ensure they understand how the system works on a practical level.
- Proactively searching for account growth and regen opportunities within their pool of employers.
- Cross-selling AAJ where suitable.
- Qualifying new roles uploaded to the Marketplace.
- Chasing feedback for CVs and interviews and passing on timely updates to the relevant recruitment partner.
- Briefing agencies on roles to ensure they are successful in finding the right candidate
- Collaborating with agencies to make sure roles are filled via the Marketplace – matchmaking, chasing for candidates, and getting agency feedback on the role.
- Negotiating offers and terms of business with employers.
- Ensuring that the employers are behaving in accordance to the Marketplace’s best practice guide and SLAS.
- Lead generation from marketing and NB Team.
- Effectively organise and facilitate client meetings to discuss relevant solutions in order to maximise sale opportunities
- Conducting exit interviews with employer clients and feeding back their comments into the wider team so that we can continue to refine our service.
- Ownership of the conversion and interview rates within the Marketplace.
- Keeping accurate records on HubSpot of their communications with the employers and managing the Placement and Onboarding HubSpot pipelines.
- To represent the Company in a professional and positive manner in line with the Company’s values and vision.
- Identify and target organisations you know use recruitment agencies and introduce Hiring-Hub.com’s revolutionary business model to them via the telephone, email, and/or social media channels
- Using screen-sharing software, demonstrate Hiring-Hub.com’s products and services
to potential clients, partners, and referrers
- Develop market-specific networks to facilitate brand and product awareness within a
- Communicate and promote company products/services/events and key achievements
via social media channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with key decision makers within a range of SME
and corporate businesses, using a consultative approach to build trust, gain market
intelligence and influence decision-making.
- Maintain the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact,
accurate and activity details.
- Arrange and visit meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
demonstrate software at customer sites.
- Gather market and customer information, intelligence.
- Represent the Company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Feed future buying trends back to the Company Directors.
- Provide feedback of potential customers to enhance product functioning and the
- Ensure effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team and
Customer Support and across the company.
- Monitor and report the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identify
business threats and opportunities.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone with recruitment/tech experience would be nice but is not essential. You
must have had exposure to either recruitment environment within agency or inhouse
or as an account manager.
- World-class customer service. We’re famous for this and it is our mission to make people feel good about recruitment. Don’t just take our word for it, check out our Trustpilot reviews
- Experience of spinning many plates and prioritising your workload; the marketplace is very active, and our clients need support while our recruiter members are hungry.
- You should be comfortable in a targeted environment. We’re not up for micro-
management and want people who understand the importance their contribution makes into the overall success of the company.
- We also love people that are curious, aren’t scared of failure, want to learn, and keep progressing, and like the idea of being part of a successful, winning team.
Why join Hiring Hub:
- Basic Salary – £32,000 – £35,000
- OTE – to be discussed
- 23 days bank holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 1 day off for charity work
- Great team and culture, with offices in central Manchester
- Regular incentives and a commitment to keep it fresh, interesting, and fun
- Ability to work from home (hybrid working)
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Chance to join a multi-award-winning, VC-backed scale-up company with huge growth plans
- Access to Perkbox suite of perks
- We look for people who align with our values:
- We look for people who align with our values
- We have a hardworking and professional culture but believe that you should have fun doing it.
- We’re humble. Honest and have integrity and authenticity – these matters to us
- We partner. We believe in equality and nurturing balanced, win-win relationships
- We search. We’re never satisfied and constantly strive to do things better
And finally, we are a diverse organisation that celebrates individualism. We have people of varied ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, and political outlook. What unites us is our belief that we can help employers find great talent by utilising recruiters more
effectively, and make people feel better about recruitment and the industry.
How to get the job:
Please apply with your CV and tell us why you think we should let you join Hiring Hub.