Sales Development Representative Role
We’re looking for confident, energetic, friendly and ambitious sales people to join our amazing team at Hiring Hub, and help us tell the world how we’re making recruitment easier, faster, and less hassle. The successful Sales Development Representatives will earn a £22k-£26k basic salary, and up to £35k OTE.
We’re looking for hungry Sales Development Representatives to join our ranks and tell as many employers as possible how Hiring Hub will help them recruit better quality people, faster.
Whether this is your first sales role, or you’re a proven B2B sales professional, provided you’re coachable, entrepreneurial, resilient with a strong work ethic married to a great telephone manner, we’d love to talk to you!
Who are we?
Hiring Hub was created to allow employers and specialist recruiters to work with transparency and trust at the heart of the engagement. We achieve this through a number of different offerings. One of these is a recruitment marketplace, connecting employers with specialist, independent recruitment consultancies through technology. Think about how many times we use a marketplace in every walk of (normal) life; from booking a holiday, ordering a takeaway, to getting a quote on your home insurance.
Hiring Hub believes that there is an intelligent way to connect demand and supply in recruitment, utilising our world-class platform. Clients are able to make informed decisions based upon rankings and reviews, improving the customer journey and reducing key metrics, such as time to hire.
Why join Hiring Hub?
- Ongoing sales development and coaching, and a commitment to your career
- Open-ended, uncapped commission structure (we want you to win!)
- Regular incentives and a commitment to keep it fresh, interesting and fun
- Team-spirited, energetic and humble work culture
- Pretty cool offices in the central Manchester which are now open for use
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Chance to join a multi-award-winning, VC-backed scale-up company
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for ambitious, passionate Sales Development Representatives who love to talk to people and can build rapport quickly. Our most successful SDRs have a strong work ethic, a real desire to win (despite adversity), and demonstrate resilience and tenacity. Sales Development Representatives should be career-driven, without being bullish or selfish. Great at selling, you should also be able to listen and understand – empathy – as much as you can talk and convert leads. We love people that go the extra mile, are curious and want to learn, and really want to add to be part of a winning team.
The role of our Sales Development Representatives:
- 80% calling contacts at companies to introduce them to, and get them excited about, Hiring Hub and its unique proposition
- 10% calling marketing-generated inbound leads; primarily senior business decision makers and HR/in-house talent teams
- 10% conducting online demos, and miscellaneous tasks like managing Live website chat, updating the CRM, taking a walk, making a cuppa, throwing scrunched-up paper into the waste bin from 20-yards, etc.
How to win:
- Able to build rapport with people quickly
- Passionate about life and excited to introduce people to new things
- Can keep on going, even when it gets hard and the world is against you
- Organised enough to manage an end-to-end sales cycle from cold call to close
- Capable of bringing software platforms to life with informative online demos
- Be naturally goal-orientated and competitive; a will to succeed and win
How to get the job:
Make an effort! Tell us why you think we should let you join Hiring Hub. A CV would be good too. With references (if you’re good, chances are people will be willing to vouch for you!).