Sales Development Representative Role
We’re looking for confident, energetic, friendly and ambitious sales people to join our amazing team at Hiring Hub’s vibrant HQ in Manchester, and help us tell the world how we’re making recruitment easier, faster, and less hassle. The successful Sales Development Representatives will earn a £22k-£26k basic salary, and up to £35k OTE, and drop into a newly established team that’s already achieving great results.
So what is Hiring Hub? Well, think TripAdvisor for recruitment agencies: it helps employers find and work with the best specialist recruitment agencies in the UK. Consistently rated one of the top tech companies in Manchester, and growing fast, Hiring Hub has developed a sales process that works. It now needs a handful of super-talented, hungry Sales Development Representatives to join its ranks and tell as many employers as possible how Hiring Hub will help them recruit better quality people, faster.
Whether this is your first sales role, or you’re a proven B2B sales professional, provided you’re coachable, entrepreneurial, resilient with a strong work ethic married to a great telephone manner, we’d love to talk to you!
Why join Hiring Hub?
- Play a part within a fun and motivated team that’s on a mission
- Ongoing sales development and coaching, and a commitment to your career
- Open-ended, uncapped commission structure (we want you to win!)
- Regular incentives and a commitment to keep it fresh, interesting and fun
- Plenty of socials; some organised but the best ones usually aren’t!
- Team-spirited, energetic and humble work culture
- Pretty cool offices in the central Manchester
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Chance to join a multi-award-winning, VC-backed scale-up company
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for ambitious, passionate Sales Development Representatives who love to talk to people and can build rapport quickly. Our most successful SDRs have a strong work ethic, a real desire to win (despite adversity), and demonstrate resilience and tenacity. Sales Development Representatives should be career-driven, without being bullish or selfish. Great at selling, you should also be able to listen and understand – empathy – as much as you can talk and convert leads. We love people that go the extra mile, are curious and want to learn, and really want to add to be part of a winning team.
The role of our Sales Development Representatives:
- 80% calling contacts at companies to introduce them to, and get them excited about, Hiring Hub and its unique proposition
- 10% calling marketing-generated inbound leads; primarily senior business decision makers and HR/in-house talent teams
- 10% conducting online demos, and miscellaneous tasks like managing Live website chat, updating the CRM, taking a walk, making a cuppa, throwing scrunched-up paper into the waste bin from 20-yards, etc.
How to win:
- Able to build rapport with people quickly
- Passionate about life and excited to introduce people to new things
- Can keep on going, even when it gets hard and the world is against you
- Organised enough to manage an end-to-end sales cycle from cold call to close
- Capable of bringing software platforms to life with informative online demos
- Be naturally goal-orientated and competitive; a will to succeed and win
How to get the job:
Make an effort! Tell us why you think we should let you join our A-star team – a team we want to be the best in Manchester – and what makes you good enough to play alongside our other talented SDRs. A CV would be good too. With references (if you’re good, chances are people will be willing to vouch for you!).