Want to play a part in improving and redefining an entire industry – using data and reviews to place trust and transparency at the heart of the recruitment agency model? Here at Hiring Hub, we’re on a mission to make people feel good about an industry that, well, let’s face it, is maligned. And from a small acorn (you!) we’re looking to build a world class product team that will take a leading role in fixing a broken sector.
We’ve started building an intelligent online recruitment agency marketplace to make finding and working with specialist recruitment agencies easier for employers, while ensuring the process is convenient, fast, and enjoyable for everyone: companies, candidates, and recruitment agencies. Can you help us take it to the next level?
So who are we?
Named in GP Bullhound’s Top 100 fastest-growing technology companies in the north, and included in Deloitte’s EMEA Top 500 Fast Growth tech companies, Hiring Hub is a purpose-driven, investment-backed company that’s growing quickly thanks to its unique approach. Following a recent round of investment, we are recruiting key people to join our small team and contribute on the next phase of this exciting and rewarding journey.
How can you help?
You will be instrumental in helping Hiring Hub build the right products for its customers. Helping to identify their needs and translating them into lean solutions that we can prototype and test to see if they fit the bill.
It might be paper prototyping or interviewing clients about a potential new process. Once we are more certain about what to build, you’ll work very closely with our internal (and sometimes external) development team to build lean solutions into live so we can see how real users respond.
Moving our primary metrics in the right direction is really important to us, and we try to measure everything we do whether through short customer feedback loops or something more quantitative.
Understanding what we do next is important, too. So helping us shape and prioritise our roadmap and backlog to support business growth and customer needs will be a thoughtful and daily task.
As one of the key owners of the product(s) you’ll work very closely with Hiring Hub’s customer experience team and CTO to design, deliver, and test new development but also manage the smaller incremental changes for our existing platform to get a good balance of value for all our users.
You’ll join what is a small but efficient tech team, where everyone pitches-in to get stuff done. We are flexible and adaptable but very motivated to build great things for our customers. It’s a great place to work.
Who are you and what might you bring to Hiring Hub?
- Some demonstrable Product Management experience or maybe you’ve been a business analyst working closely with a Product Manager so understand the role (or maybe something else?)
- Be prepared to get hands on. Your day could include anything from research, writing user stories, reviewing designs, facilitating workshops, writing a product vision, pairing with a developer, testing, writing a blog and more…
- You will probably have worked within an agile software delivery team but will have some solid experience writing users stories and acceptance criteria.
- Be tech savvy and understand modern software development life cycles
- Work closely with the Founder and CTO on the product roadmap and aligning it to the company vision and goals
- Feel comfortable running workshops and presenting ideas
- Great at forming trusting relationships and managing all kinds of stakeholders
- Be awesome at collaborating and bringing teams together around a common goal
- Have at least three days a week to work with Hiring Hub. This can be spread over the week with a bit of home working if that helps.
What you’ll get
A rare opportunity to join a company at perhaps its most exciting stage and come with us on a journey, playing a key role in defining our product and your future role – and legacy – at Hiring Hub as we grow. At the end, we hope we can all look back on what we create and say: “Wow! We did that.”
In addition, there’s also:
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to shape and grow a team
- Play an instrumental role in a fantastic mission
- Work in an open and collaborative environment with a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working
- Great central Manchester location (Northern Quarter)
- Pension scheme
Hiring Hub is a is an equal opportunity employer that values, in fact it champions diversity and individualism, thus we welcome applications from everyone.