Hiring Hub is seeking an energetic, ambitious and professional VP of Sales with experience of the recruitment/HR Tech space to join our company at an exciting time and lead our employer acquisition efforts across sales and business development.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will play an integral role within Hiring Hub, assuming responsibility for recruiting, developing and managing both outbound sales and business development teams to ensure they achieve their potential.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrable sales leadership experience, having grown sales teams from zero to >10 people, developed and optimised sales processes, and reported to senior stakeholders (C-suite & Board of Directors).
Experience within a recruitment, HR tech, SaaS or marketplace business is highly desirable, as is someone that’s previously worked within a fast-paced investment-backed business – venture capital or private equity.
Location is less important than to us than the correct hire. This person could be based in Manchester, London or elsewhere and work remotely and/or begin to build a team around their existing location.
- Recruit, train, motivate and manage an outbound SDR team and a BD team to achieve growth and hit targets
- Iterate, improve and codify Hiring Hub’s sales playbook to create a predictable and scalable employer acquisition engine
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Operations Manager to ensure we optimise every opportunity, spot and explore trends in our customer acquisition data, and ensure the accuracy of data/reports
- Close key logo accounts
- Present sales team performance to the CEO, wider management team, and Board of Directors
- Own weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual customer acquisition and sales targets
- Demonstrable, successful experience as a senior sales leader within a recruitment, HR Tech, SaaS or marketplace company
- Must have fully-owned sales/customer engagement in a previous role
- Previous experience of reporting to investors and a Board of Directors
- Experience of starting, building and scaling a sales team from zero to ten or more reps
- A great player/coach that’s committed to developing the team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- A great closer, with proven ability to manage a sales process
- Strategic thinker, with a strong commercial business sense that’s able to articulate ideas across all levels of a business
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join Hiring Hub at a critical time and make a real impact over the next 18 months as we scale sales activity to realise the opportunities that exist for a cloud-based recruitment portal in a post-Covid world. As such, as well as a salary proportionate to their experience and responsibilities, the VP of Sales will be incentivised with equity in the company.