About Hiring Hub
We help employers and recruiters work better together, partnering with companies that want to make recruiting their competitive advantage while championing UK’s best boutique recruitment agencies. We have two products: a marketplace connecting employers to recruiters, and a platform to help organisations consolidate and manage all their third-party recruitment activity and spend. A friendly team of c.25 people, we have ambitions for growth over the next 2 years, and our Tech team is key to us realising that.
About Hiring Hub Tech
We are a small internal product team. Our PM/BA works very closely with customers and the wider business determining new problems or opportunities for us to solve. There’s a high focus on user needs and feedback at every level, as it’s important for us to develop the products and grow as a team. We are very open and collaborative in the way we work and sometimes swarm picking up tasks outside our core skills to get regular product increments out. We’ve moved to focusing on outcomes for our planning cycles and link these to the company goals through OKRs (Objectives and Key results).
This role is ideal for someone with an analysis background who either has some Product Management experience already or has an understanding of the role and is looking for a step up. Working with the CTO you’ll look at understanding our interesting problem space and backing up assumptions with research and data before prioritising which outcomes to work on next. Experience in running workshops, user journey mapping, story writing and planning would be helpful.
Although we are currently fully remote it would be good to meet in our central Manchester office a couple of times a week/month depending on your main location.
We think this is currently a part time role of 2-3 days with the option to take more hours as we grow. We can be very flexible on how those hours are worked in a week, especially during periods of homeschooling, to cover drop off/pick-up times or other responsibilities you might need to work around.
How can you help?
You will be instrumental in translating our users needs into great online and mobile user experiences. Working across the entire lifecycle of a product, you will be able to translate insights from analytics and research into concepts and solutions. Working with our small cross functional team, you’ll be partnering with all teams to come up with solutions and really drive the vision.
What you might bring?
- A solid BA or Tech analysis background specifically in digital products or services
- Some experience Product Management
- Have expertise in reaching out and understanding customer behaviour and needs.
- Gathering, analysing, documenting and validating the user needs
- Help define, manage and control the scope of the product roadmap items
- Experience with prioritisation, goal setting and measuring product metrics
- Translate the product backlog into workable items and help plan how the work might be delivered
- A good standard of user story writing
- Some testing experience to validate the user story and benefits realisation
- Working with stakeholders and our customer support and sales teams to investigate and understand live issues/small change requests
- Good collaboration and organisational Skills
- A willingness to pitch in and swarm to support the goals of the team
Nice to have or want to learn:
- A Business Analyst who is keen to take on more Product Owner responsibilities and run the workflow for the team
- Experience with UX and UI, wireframes, prototyping
- GA or experience with metrics to measure the success of a feature
What you’ll get
A rare opportunity to come with us on a journey, play a key role in defining the product and your future role at Hiring Hub as we grow. At the end, we hope we can all look back on what we create and say: “we did that.”
In addition, there’s also:
- Competitive salary
- Work in an open and collaborative environment with a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working
- Remote working
- Great central Manchester office
- Plenty of holiday
- Pension scheme
- Employee Perks via Perkbox
We look for people who align with our values
We have a hardworking and professional culture but believe that you should have fun doing it.
- We’re humble. Honesty, integrity, authenticity – this matters to us
- We serve. We put our colleagues and customers first
- We search. We’re never satisfied and constantly strive to do things better
And finally, we are a diverse organisation that celebrates individualism. We have people of varied ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion and political outlook. What unites us is our belief that we can help employers find great talent by utilising recruiters more effectively, and make people feel better about recruitment and the industry.
Want to find out more? See what we’ve been up to on our Tech and Product blog – https://blog.hiring-hub.com/category/product-tech/
Get in touch – [email protected]