Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for confident, energetic, friendly and ambitious sales people to join our amazing team at Hiring Hub and help us tell the world how we’re making recruitment easier, faster, and less hassle. The successful Sales Development Representatives will earn a £22k-£26k basic salary, and enjoy an uncapped commission structure.
If you’re a proven B2B sales professional with an open, entrepreneurial mindset and strong work ethic keen to work within a fast-paced, investment-backed technology company we’d love to talk to you. Experience within the recruitment industry is also a huge advantage.
Who are we?
Hiring Hub was created to help employers and recruiters work better together. We build technology with the aim of placing transparency and trust at the heart of the recruitment process, and democratising an industry that we believe is crying out for innovation.
Our recruitment marketplace connects progressive, savvy employers with boutique recruitment agencies – think TripAdvisor for recruitment – helping employers fill jobs faster for a fixed fee, and recruiters increase their fee income while building their reputation online.
Why join Hiring Hub?
- Ongoing sales development and coaching, and a commitment to your career
- Uncapped commission structure (we want you to win as an individual and a team)
- Regular incentives and a commitment to keep it fresh, interesting and fun
- Team-spirited, energetic and humble work culture
- Pretty cool offices in the central Manchester and the ability to work from home post probation (hybrid working)
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Chance to join a multi-award-winning, VC-backed scale-up company
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for ambitious, passionate, intelligent and driven people who are full of energy and charisma. Our most successful SDRs have a strong work ethic, a real desire to win (despite adversity), and a natural charm.
You should be highly-motivated, but not selfish. A patient listener, you must be capable of identifying a prospect’s problems and challenges, before offering them a solution.
We also love people that are curious, aren’t scared of failure, want to learn and keep progressing, and like the idea of being part of a successful, winning team.
Mapping your market, identifying a target list of ideal customers, and making contact with them (calls, email and LinkedIn) to schedule a meeting so you can introduce them to the concept of a recruiter marketplace and management tool.
How to win:
- Able to build rapport with people quickly
- Passionate about life and excited to introduce people to new concepts
- Can keep on going, even when it gets hard and the world is against you
- Organised enough to own and manage an end-to-end sales cycle from cold outreach to close
- Be naturally goal-orientated and competitive; a will to succeed and win
We look for people who align with our values
We have a hardworking and professional culture but believe that you should have fun doing it.
- We’re humble. Honesty, integrity, authenticity – this matters to us
- We partner. We believe in equality and nurturing balanced, win-win relationships
- We search. We’re never satisfied and constantly strive to do things better
And finally, we are a diverse organisation that celebrates individualism. We have people of varied ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion and political outlook. What unites us is our belief that we can help employers find great talent by utilising recruiters more effectively, and make people feel better about recruitment and the industry.
How to get the job:
Make an effort! Tell us why you think we should let you join Hiring Hub. A CV would be good too. With references (if you’re good, chances are people will be willing to vouch for you!).